Creating HAL - A Higher Awareness Lifestyle

Living the Higher Awareness Lifestyle is a Choice for Life 

Creating HAL - A Higher Awareness Lifestyle

Humanity must choose evolution as a dedicated and purposeful way of living, because the current comfort-zone oriented lower order mindset and understanding, humans unfold today, will not get us anywhere.

Where to begin? Well, for starters as a trained and professional psychotherapist the two main questions I have focused on in my life have been the human existence and the purpose of life.

Technically, I already asked these questions as a child, but for the sake of the shortness of this story, we begin there. However, the branch of psychology, in which I have worked with clients in almost two decades now, can be viewed as existential psychotherapy and the development of the human psyche within the framework of the foundational concepts of why we exist.

The HAL Academy Framework

What is important to focus on, considering that the years ahead of us hold the promises of an overall reconstruction of our reality field into its original holographic architecture or, equally just as possible, the implementation of new concealed agendas from otherworldly forces operating inside and outside our range of perception?

Either way, and whatever will come, it is important to begin the psychic-energetic processes towards our essential higher order awareness. I have to some degree explained some of the upcoming challenges and the psychic-energetic dynamics needed to address these challenges in my 6 books (Souls of Humanity, Terralogy, Modern History, the HAL Philosophy book, and within the lesser important books Reconstruction, and Understanding of the Old Stellar Souls).


The Higher Awareness Lifestyle (HAL) Academy by Randi Green is the continuation of these books and the work, I began as a psychotherapist and alternate reality healer and life coach.


My efforts the last 12 years have been centered around the best ways to explain the how-to complete the 4th progression cycles of our solar system, along with the most important progression and clearing techniques foundational to the energetic transformation of the higher order reality holographic energy units. The goal was to provide new ways to accomplish the higher order holographic-energetic reconstruction of the original solar system holographic-energetic true human configuration, required to complete the 4th cycle progression cycles within our solar system.

The resetting of our solar system, into its original holographic-energetic architecture, will demand our full participation in the holographic-energetic, and higher order genetic, clearing of the past, the present and any conceivable future timelines (also called holographic-energetic code streams). We must acknowledge and embrace the higher order sciences of the otherworldly realities and their humanoid races, existing in parallel non-temporal and non-local realms made of otherworldly energies, yet part of our solar system.[1]

Most of what we know today must be thought through and information, long forgotten, must be rediscovered, and purged of its high level of distortions and misunderstandings. In this, we are to revisit and think-through general sciences, our understanding of reality, as well as the characteristics of the otherworldly and parallel realities, their civilizations, socio-cultural dynamics, and their light-years away advanced technologies.

Moreover, we must go all-out to grasp the implications of the holographic-energetic worlds and the future humanities. Be it the lesser or more promising futures, we have the possibilities of becoming part of.

[1] The straightforward explanation is that these non-temporal and non-local “spaces” will be revealed as part of the 95% dark matter and dark energy sectors of our universe. Humanity will learn about the new reality sciences around the year 2135 into the future, when the remaining 5% of the 3rd cycle outskirts energy units collapse and reveal the higher order layers of the electromagnetic forces and currently known quantum dynamics.

Any Questions to the HAL Academy Material?

Please write me an email, if you have questions to the HAL Academy Courses or the HAL Academy.